Beach Info, Tips, History & Resources
Great tips, resources, an history about Waikiki beach.
- Waikiki Beach Activities Beach Information & History
The growth of Waikiki as a tourist destination came about in the early 1920's.
- Waikiki Beach Safety Tips
Great tips to stay safe on Waikiki beaches.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
- RELATED LINKS
- About Waikiki Beach Activities
Waikiki Beach Activities (WBA). Our name says it all. Since the late 80's WBA has grown to be one of the largest beach services in Waikiki. Our home is in the Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort & Spa, the largest beach resort in the Pacific and it is truly a village on the beach that is the home of Duke Paoa Kahanamoku, the father of International Surfing and the Official Ambassador of Aloha. Our motto is Safety, Service and Sales. More...
- Reserve Now! - Activities Reservation Form
RESERVE NOW! Book your activity, tour and lessons today! Reservations are secured on a first come, first serve basis. Get your request today,
- Photo Gallery & Video Gallery
View some photos of our facilities and activities.
- Beach Activity Packages
Have beach party right at the beach!
- Beach Activities, Tours, Lessons
View a list of different types of beach activities we offer
- Beach Equipment, Beach Umbrellas & Lounges Rental
View a list of different types of beach equipment we offer
- Waikiki Beach Activities Testimonials
Here is what some of our customers have to say.