- 4/1/2018 - FEATURED WAIKIKI BEACH TIP - Healthy Skin Tips
Ensure that you have a safe sun experience.
- 4/1/2018 - FEATURED WAIKIKI TOUR - Turtle Snorkel Sail, with Lunch
10:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. $129/adult, $89 child
Enjoy an all-you-can-eat lunch at sea, and snorkel in Hawaii's azure waters at Turtle Canyon. Whales visit December through April. See fish, reefs, even green sea turtles at play off the Waikiki coast. Operates daily except on Wednesdays.
- 4/1/2018 - FEATURED WAIKIKI BEACH ACTIVITIY - Stand Up Paddleboards
Try one of the hottest new watersports. Stand up paddling (SUP) combines the best of kayaking and surfing, offering you the option to cruise in calm lagoon waters or charge waves in the open ocean. Test your balance and work out your core while you enjoy your time in the water.
- 4/10/2018 - Waikiki Community CenterŐs Preschoolers Participate In The Transfer Of The Duke Kahanamoku Beach Challenge Koa Paddle
Salah Ihsan the Director of Commercial Real Estate at the Waikiki Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, returned the prestigious Koa Paddle won by the Waikiki Marriott team in 2017 to the Waikiki Community Center. The perpetual trophy is awarded to the overall winner of the Duke Kahanamoku Beach Challenge held annually at the Hilton Hawaiian Village.
- 4/11/2018 - Waikiki Beach Activities Newsletter April 2018
Latest Waikiki Beach news, events, offers, tips from Waikiki Beach Activities the ambassadors of ALOHA.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook