- 8/1/2019 - FEATURED WAIKIKI BEACH TIP - Healthy Skin Tips
Ensure that you have a safe sun experience.
- 8/5/2019 - Waikiki Beach Sun Protection Tip
A Hawaii vacation is never complete without a day in the beach or some fun in the sun. But as you explore all that Hawaii has to offer, be sure to take note of these sun protection tips.
- 8/12/2019 - Skincare Myths
Spending some time in the sun is among the top things families do during their Hawaii vacation. To keep your skin safe, here are some of the common skincare myths you should be aware of.
- 8/15/2019 - Waikiki Beach Activities Newsletter August 2019
Latest Waikiki Beach news, events, offers, tips from Waikiki Beach Activities the ambassadors of ALOHA.
- 8/19/2019 - What To Do If Caught On A Rip Current
According to the Red Cross, rip currents are responsible for most rescues performed by lifeguards and can form in any large open water area such as low spots and breaks in sandbars.
- 8/26/2019 - About Waikiki Beach
Waikiki Beach is one of the most famous beaches in the world and has more than four million visitors each year. Spanning a two-mile stretch, Waikiki is actually made up of a number of beaches, including Fort DeRussy Beach to the west, Kuhio Beach (along Kalakaua Avenue) and Queen Surf Beach, home to quieter stretches on the Diamond Head side of Waikiki.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?