- 12/1/2020 - Waikiki Friday Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Celebrate Aloha Friday every week with a Fireworks spectacular on the sands of Waikiki Beach, directly in front of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort. Join us for this free show at 7.45pm. The best view can be seen from the Rockin' Hawaiian Rainbow Revue, Hau Tree Bar and the Tropic's Bar & Grill outdoor seating.
- 12/1/2020 - Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Lagoon Activities Video (Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii)
Enjoy an array of fun-filled family activities at Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon, a spectacular five-acre salt-water lagoon featuring a state-of-the-art water circulation system. Named after Hawaii's legendary Ambassador of Aloha Ð surfer and Olympic swimming champion, Duke Paoa Kahanamoku Ð our sparkling lagoon is the perfect place to lounge on a beach chair, take a tranquil swim, or while away the hour beneath swaying palm trees.
- 12/1/2020 - Waikiki Surf Lessons Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Looking for the best surfing experience while on the islands? Look no further. Our surf instructors are simply the best. They have been surfing the waters of Hawaii and teaching surfing for many years. They are committed to your safety, customer service, and in delivering an experience youÕll remember for a long time. You will be catching your first set of waves with them in the same spot where Hawaiian royalties and the legendary Duke Kahanamoku surfed.
- 12/1/2020 - Waikiki Beach Activities Newsletter December 2020
Latest Waikiki Beach news, events, offers, tips from Waikiki Beach Activities the ambassadors of ALOHA.
- 12/7/2020 - What Is Kayaking?
Kayaking is a water sport that involves paddling using a double-bladed oar and a small boat known as a kayak. Kayaks come in a variety of sizes and types, depending on where it would be used. The boat sits low in the water and usually only accommodates one, two or even up to three paddlers. Kayaking is also great activity to try while on your Hawaii vacation.
- 12/14/2020 - Ocean Safety Tips
Swimming in the beach is a fun way to spend your Hawaii vacation. Be sure to follow these Ocean Safety Tips to help you stay safe in the ocean.
- 12/15/2020 - Waikiki Beach Activities at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Now Open with COVID-19 Safety Measures
BOOK NOW! Book your activity, tour and lessons today! Reservations are secured on a first come, first serve basis. Get your request today.
- 12/15/2020 - Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort - Kama'aina Hotel Rates & Deals
Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort is Waikiki's only beachfront resort and sits on 22 lush tropical acres. It fronts the widest stretch of white sand beach and boasts the best swimming pools and waterslides in Waikiki.
- 12/21/2020 - All About Aqua Cycles
Aqua Cycles are high quality 3-wheel water bicycles for 1 or 2 people. Sit high above the water and pedal your own water trike around the beach.
- 12/28/2020 - All About Catamaran Sailing
At Waikiki Beach Activities, the Spirit of Aloha is the newest and largest catamaran boarding along Waikiki Beach. Our Friday Fireworks Dinner Cruise and Sunset Cocktail Cruise offer unique experiences and views that you won't soon forget. If you're curious about Catamaran sailing, here's what you need to know.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook