- 1/1/2021 - Waikiki Beach Activities Newsletter January 2021
Latest Waikiki Beach news, events, offers, tips from Waikiki Beach Activities the ambassadors of ALOHA.
- 1/1/2021 - Waikiki Friday Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Celebrate Aloha Friday every week with a Fireworks spectacular on the sands of Waikiki Beach, directly in front of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort. Join us for this free show at 7.45pm. The best view can be seen from the Rockin' Hawaiian Rainbow Revue, Hau Tree Bar and the Tropic's Bar & Grill outdoor seating.
- 1/1/2021 - Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Lagoon Activities Video (Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii)
Enjoy an array of fun-filled family activities at Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon, a spectacular five-acre salt-water lagoon featuring a state-of-the-art water circulation system. Named after Hawaii's legendary Ambassador of Aloha Ð surfer and Olympic swimming champion, Duke Paoa Kahanamoku Ð our sparkling lagoon is the perfect place to lounge on a beach chair, take a tranquil swim, or while away the hour beneath swaying palm trees.
- 1/1/2021 - Waikiki Surf Lessons Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Looking for the best surfing experience while on the islands? Look no further. Our surf instructors are simply the best. They have been surfing the waters of Hawaii and teaching surfing for many years. They are committed to your safety, customer service, and in delivering an experience youÕll remember for a long time. You will be catching your first set of waves with them in the same spot where Hawaiian royalties and the legendary Duke Kahanamoku surfed.
- 1/3/2021 - Waikiki Beach Activities at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Now Open with COVID-19 Safety Measures
BOOK NOW! Book your activity, tour and lessons today! Reservations are secured on a first come, first serve basis. Get your request today.
- 1/4/2021 - Ocean Safety For Parents
Enjoying some beach time is a great outdoor activity to spend with your family. To ensure your family's safety, here are some helpful reminders for parents about ocean safety.
- 1/11/2021 - Our Sunset Cocktail Cruise - The Perfect Romantic Getaway
Check out our Sunset Cocktail Cruise one enjoy a scenic barefoot sailing excursion for about an hour and a half. Dine on an array of "pupu" (appetizers) and snacks along with assorted beverages while enjoying a lovely Hawaiian sunset.
- 1/18/2021 - Top 10 Beach Gear To Bring On Your Trip
Get hot tips on great beach gear to bring to the beach.
- 1/25/2021 - How To Handle Your Surfboard
Surfing can be a fun and exhilarating way to enjoy your Hawaii vacation. Before you head out for your first surf lesson, remember that there are surf etiquette to be followed to avoid any unpleasantness among fellow surfers.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook