- 2/1/2021 - Snorkeling Safety Tips
Snorkeling is a great activity to experience while in Hawaii. To ensure that you have a great time in the water, here are some safety tips to remember.
- 2/1/2021 - Waikiki Friday Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Celebrate Aloha Friday every week with a Fireworks spectacular on the sands of Waikiki Beach, directly in front of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort. Join us for this free show at 7.45pm. The best view can be seen from the Rockin' Hawaiian Rainbow Revue, Hau Tree Bar and the Tropic's Bar & Grill outdoor seating.
- 2/1/2021 - Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Lagoon Activities Video (Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii)
Enjoy an array of fun-filled family activities at Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon, a spectacular five-acre salt-water lagoon featuring a state-of-the-art water circulation system. Named after Hawaii's legendary Ambassador of Aloha - surfer and Olympic swimming champion, Duke Paoa Kahanamoku - our sparkling lagoon is the perfect place to lounge on a beach chair, take a tranquil swim, or while away the hour beneath swaying palm trees.
- 2/1/2021 - Waikiki Surf Lessons Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Looking for the best surfing experience while on the islands? Look no further. Our surf instructors are simply the best. They have been surfing the waters of Hawaii and teaching surfing for many years. They are committed to your safety, customer service, and in delivering an experience you'll remember for a long time. You will be catching your first set of waves with them in the same spot where Hawaiian royalties and the legendary Duke Kahanamoku surfed.
- 2/1/2021 - Waikiki Beach Activities at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Now Open with COVID-19 Safety Measures
BOOK NOW! Book your activity, tour and lessons today! Reservations are secured on a first come, first serve basis. Get your request today.
- 2/1/2021 - Waikiki Beach Activities Newsletter February 2021
Latest Waikiki Beach news, events, offers, tips from Waikiki Beach Activities the ambassadors of ALOHA.
- 2/8/2021 - Waikiki Beach Safety - Follow Beach Signs
With the wind in your hair and the sand on your feet, a day at the beach can be one of the most relaxing activities you can spend in Waikiki. While you're enjoying your Hawaii vacation, it's also important to pay attention to various beach signs that alert and warn beachgoers of hazardous conditions.
- 2/15/2021 - How To Avoid Heat Exhaustion When Out In The Sun
Enjoying some beach time and having fun in the sun is a great way to enjoy your Hawaii vacation. But if you're not careful, heat exhaustion may occur and can be very dangerous. Here are some tips to remember to avoid heat exhaustion.
- 2/22/2021 - What To Know Before Going Snorkeling For The First Time
Snorkeling is a great activity to experience while in Hawaii. The beauty of Hawaii's reefs and ocean life attracts many visitors to try snorkeling for the first time. Before you head out into the water, here are some tips for beginners.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?