- 3/1/2021 - Fun Group Activity - Beach Volleyball
Enjoying a game of beach volleyball can be a great way to make new friends and spend a fun time outdoors at the beach during your Hawaii vacation. It's also a great team building activity.
- 3/1/2021 - Waikiki Friday Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Celebrate Aloha Friday every week with a Fireworks spectacular on the sands of Waikiki Beach, directly in front of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort. Join us for this free show at 7.45pm. The best view can be seen from the Rockin' Hawaiian Rainbow Revue, Hau Tree Bar and the Tropic's Bar & Grill outdoor seating.
- 3/1/2021 - Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Lagoon Activities Video (Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii)
Enjoy an array of fun-filled family activities at Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon, a spectacular five-acre salt-water lagoon featuring a state-of-the-art water circulation system. Named after Hawaii's legendary Ambassador of Aloha Ð surfer and Olympic swimming champion, Duke Paoa Kahanamoku Ð our sparkling lagoon is the perfect place to lounge on a beach chair, take a tranquil swim, or while away the hour beneath swaying palm trees.
- 3/1/2021 - Waikiki Surf Lessons Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Looking for the best surfing experience while on the islands? Look no further. Our surf instructors are simply the best. They have been surfing the waters of Hawaii and teaching surfing for many years. They are committed to your safety, customer service, and in delivering an experience youÕll remember for a long time. You will be catching your first set of waves with them in the same spot where Hawaiian royalties and the legendary Duke Kahanamoku surfed.
- 3/1/2021 - Waikiki Beach Activities at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Now Open with COVID-19 Safety Measures
BOOK NOW! Book your activity, tour and lessons today! Reservations are secured on a first come, first serve basis. Get your request today.
- 3/1/2021 - Waikiki Beach Activities Newsletter March 2021
Latest Waikiki Beach news, events, offers, tips from Waikiki Beach Activities the ambassadors of ALOHA.
- 3/8/2021 - Beach Safety - Watch Out For Ocean Critters
Hawaii's beaches one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. There are plenty of options for a fun day by the beach, from various water activities to a relaxing time just sunbathing and swimming.
- 3/15/2021 - Boogie Boards And Body Boarding
Boogie boards are great for small summer waves or water fun for everyone while at the beach.
- 3/22/2021 - Health Benefits Of Stand Up Paddle Boarding
Stand Up Paddle boarding (SUP) offers great health benefits for your body. It's both fun as well as a great way to stay in shape. Below are a few more health benefits of SUP. If you're interested in getting started, sign up for a SUP Lesson today!
- 3/29/2021 - Family Beach Safety
For many, a family beach day is a great way to enjoy a Hawaii vacation. To ensure a safe family beach vacation, here are some things to remember.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook