- 4/1/2021 - Waikiki Friday Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Celebrate Aloha Friday every week with a Fireworks spectacular on the sands of Waikiki Beach, directly in front of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort. Join us for this free show at 7.45pm. The best view can be seen from the Rockin' Hawaiian Rainbow Revue, Hau Tree Bar and the Tropic's Bar & Grill outdoor seating.
- 4/1/2021 - Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Lagoon Activities Video (Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii)
Enjoy an array of fun-filled family activities at Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon, a spectacular five-acre salt-water lagoon featuring a state-of-the-art water circulation system. Named after Hawaii's legendary Ambassador of Aloha - surfer and Olympic swimming champion, Duke Paoa Kahanamoku - our sparkling lagoon is the perfect place to lounge on a beach chair, take a tranquil swim, or while away the hour beneath swaying palm trees.
- 4/1/2021 - Waikiki Surf Lessons Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Looking for the best surfing experience while on the islands? Look no further. Our surf instructors are simply the best. They have been surfing the waters of Hawaii and teaching surfing for many years. They are committed to your safety, customer service, and in delivering an experience you'll remember for a long time. You will be catching your first set of waves with them in the same spot where Hawaiian royalties and the legendary Duke Kahanamoku surfed.
- 4/1/2021 - Waikiki Beach Activities at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Now Open with COVID-19 Safety Measures
BOOK NOW! Book your activity, tour and lessons today! Reservations are secured on a first come, first serve basis. Get your request today.
- 4/2/2021 - Waikiki Beach Activities Newsletter April 2021
Latest Waikiki Beach news, events, offers, tips from Waikiki Beach Activities the ambassadors of ALOHA.
- 4/5/2021 - Jellyfish Sting Safety Tips
Jellyfish are clear, tentacled creatures that give off an irritating sting. The box jellyfish is commonly found near the shore. Every month, about 9-12 days after a full moon, jellyfish drift close to shore. Signs will usually be posted in areas with heavy jellyfish invasion. To prevent jellyfish stings, here are some safety tips to keep in mind.
- 4/12/2021 - Staying Safe In The Water When Kayaking
Kayaking is great activity to try while on your Hawaii vacation. Before you paddle out, here are some safety tips to help you enjoy your experience.
- 4/16/2021 - Hawaii Artist Mark N Brown Spring 2020 Newsletter
Mark is one of the few Plein Air Artists in Hawaii. Plein Air artists paint their paintings entirely outside at the site of the painting subject. He teaches this method via his membership class club and his work can be seen all throughout the Hawaiian islands.
- 4/19/2021 - Safety Tips When Doing Stand Up Paddle Yoga
Stand up paddle boarding and yoga might at first seem like an odd combination. However, there are many reasons why people enjoy doing yoga on the water. SUP yoga can be a great way to experience nature and enhance your yoga practice.
- 4/26/2021 - Sailing Etiquette
A dinner or boat cruise is one of the most memorable ways to spend a Hawaii vacation. The cool breeze and warm sunshine offers an exhilarating experience allowing you to see the island like never before.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?