- 5/1/2021 - Waikiki Friday Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Celebrate Aloha Friday every week with a Fireworks spectacular on the sands of Waikiki Beach, directly in front of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort. Join us for this free show at 7.45pm. The best view can be seen from the Rockin' Hawaiian Rainbow Revue, Hau Tree Bar and the Tropic's Bar & Grill outdoor seating.
- 5/1/2021 - Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Lagoon Activities Video (Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii)
Enjoy an array of fun-filled family activities at Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon, a spectacular five-acre salt-water lagoon featuring a state-of-the-art water circulation system. Named after Hawaii's legendary Ambassador of Aloha Ð surfer and Olympic swimming champion, Duke Paoa Kahanamoku Ð our sparkling lagoon is the perfect place to lounge on a beach chair, take a tranquil swim, or while away the hour beneath swaying palm trees.
- 5/1/2021 - Waikiki Surf Lessons Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Looking for the best surfing experience while on the islands? Look no further. Our surf instructors are simply the best. They have been surfing the waters of Hawaii and teaching surfing for many years. They are committed to your safety, customer service, and in delivering an experience youÕll remember for a long time. You will be catching your first set of waves with them in the same spot where Hawaiian royalties and the legendary Duke Kahanamoku surfed.
- 5/1/2021 - Waikiki Beach Activities at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Now Open with COVID-19 Safety Measures
BOOK NOW! Book your activity, tour and lessons today! Reservations are secured on a first come, first serve basis. Get your request today.
- 5/3/2021 - Common Surfing Mistakes
If you're a new surfer or even experienced one, there may be some things that you're not doing correctly. Below are some common surfing mistakes people make and learn how to correct them.
- 5/10/2021 - The Importance Of Having Quality Snorkel Equipment
Snorkeling is a fun activity to enjoy while on your Hawaii vacation. Anyone in good physical condition who can swim can learn to snorkel. Since you will be out on open water, it is important to pay attention to important snorkeling safety tips and reminders. Another important safety tip to remember is to have quality snorkel equipment and learning the proper way to use them.
- 5/11/2021 - Waikiki Beach Activities Newsletter May 2021
Latest Waikiki Beach news, events, offers, tips from Waikiki Beach Activities the ambassadors of ALOHA.
- 5/17/2021 - Snorkeling Etiquette
Remembering these simple snorkeling etiquette will help make your snorkeling experience and enjoyable one for both yourself and others around you.
- 5/24/2021 - Sun Protection Tips
A Hawaii vacation is never complete without a day in the beach or some fun in the sun. But as you explore all that Hawaii has to offer, be sure to take note of these sun protection tips.
- 5/31/2021 - Surf Etiquette And Safety Guide For Beginners
Learning to surf in Hawaii can be one of the most memorable and life-changing experiences you can have. But before you begin, it is helpful understand the importance of staying safe in the water and learning a few surf etiquettes before you head out.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook