- 6/1/2021 - Waikiki Friday Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Celebrate Aloha Friday every week with a Fireworks spectacular on the sands of Waikiki Beach, directly in front of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort. Join us for this free show at 7.45pm. The best view can be seen from the Rockin' Hawaiian Rainbow Revue, Hau Tree Bar and the Tropic's Bar & Grill outdoor seating.
- 6/1/2021 - Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Lagoon Activities Video (Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii)
Enjoy an array of fun-filled family activities at Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon, a spectacular five-acre salt-water lagoon featuring a state-of-the-art water circulation system. Named after Hawaii's legendary Ambassador of Aloha Ð surfer and Olympic swimming champion, Duke Paoa Kahanamoku Ð our sparkling lagoon is the perfect place to lounge on a beach chair, take a tranquil swim, or while away the hour beneath swaying palm trees.
- 6/1/2021 - Waikiki Surf Lessons Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Looking for the best surfing experience while on the islands? Look no further. Our surf instructors are simply the best. They have been surfing the waters of Hawaii and teaching surfing for many years. They are committed to your safety, customer service, and in delivering an experience youÕll remember for a long time. You will be catching your first set of waves with them in the same spot where Hawaiian royalties and the legendary Duke Kahanamoku surfed.
- 6/1/2021 - Waikiki Beach Activities at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Now Open with COVID-19 Safety Measures
BOOK NOW! Book your activity, tour and lessons today! Reservations are secured on a first come, first serve basis. Get your request today.
- 6/7/2021 - Ocean Etiquette - Respecting Hawaii's Marine Life
Whether you're out snorkeling or aboard an ocean charter, it's important to remember that you are sharing the ocean with it's native residents. Here are some tips on how to help maintain Hawaii's marine life for future generations to come.
- 6/10/2021 - Waikiki Beach Activities Newsletter June 2021
Latest Waikiki Beach news, events, offers, tips from Waikiki Beach Activities the ambassadors of ALOHA.
- 6/11/2021 - Waikiki Beach Activities Recognition Of Its COVID-19 Vaccinated Team Members In Keeping With Duke's Creed Of Aloha
Waikiki Beach Activities, guest-service "Ohana members," are being recognized for their continued efforts toward guest safety.The most current example is their getting vaccinated against the Covid 19 virus, thus they will spread only Aloha.
- 6/14/2021 - Beach Tug-Of-War - Group Waikiki Beach Activity
Beach Tug Of War is a classic outdoor outdoor activity enjoyed by families, friends and co-workers alike. It's a great team building activity and fun way to spend some time in the sun.
- 6/21/2021 - Stand Up Paddle Board Fitness
Stand up paddling (SUP) combines the best of kayaking and surfing, offering you the option to cruise in calm lagoon waters or charge waves in the open ocean. You can also test your balance and work out your core while you enjoy your time in the water.
- 6/28/2021 - Pool Safety Reminders
Drowning is a leading cause of death worldwide, and ranks fifth among the leading causes of unintentional injury death in America. To be safe with your family in the pool, here are some safety reminders.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook