- 7/1/2021 - Waikiki Beach Activities Newsletter July 2021
Latest Waikiki Beach news, events, offers, tips from Waikiki Beach Activities the ambassadors of ALOHA.
- 7/1/2021 - Waikiki Friday Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Celebrate Aloha Friday every week with a Fireworks spectacular on the sands of Waikiki Beach, directly in front of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort. Join us for this free show at 7.45pm. The best view can be seen from the Rockin' Hawaiian Rainbow Revue, Hau Tree Bar and the Tropic's Bar & Grill outdoor seating.
- 7/1/2021 - Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Lagoon Activities Video (Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii)
Enjoy an array of fun-filled family activities at Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon, a spectacular five-acre salt-water lagoon featuring a state-of-the-art water circulation system. Named after Hawaii's legendary Ambassador of Aloha Ð surfer and Olympic swimming champion, Duke Paoa Kahanamoku Ð our sparkling lagoon is the perfect place to lounge on a beach chair, take a tranquil swim, or while away the hour beneath swaying palm trees.
- 7/1/2021 - Waikiki Surf Lessons Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Looking for the best surfing experience while on the islands? Look no further. Our surf instructors are simply the best. They have been surfing the waters of Hawaii and teaching surfing for many years. They are committed to your safety, customer service, and in delivering an experience youÕll remember for a long time. You will be catching your first set of waves with them in the same spot where Hawaiian royalties and the legendary Duke Kahanamoku surfed.
- 7/1/2021 - Waikiki Beach Activities at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Now Open with COVID-19 Safety Measures
BOOK NOW! Book your activity, tour and lessons today! Reservations are secured on a first come, first serve basis. Get your request today.
- 7/5/2021 - Skincare Myths
Spending some time in the sun is among the top things families do during their Hawaii vacation. To keep your skin safe, here are some of the common skincare myths you should be aware of.
- 7/12/2021 - What You Need To Know Before Starting Stand Up Paddle Boarding
Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) combines the best of kayaking and surfing, offering you the option to cruise in calm lagoon waters or charge waves in the open ocean. Test your balance and work out your core while you enjoy your time in the water.
- 7/14/2021 - Hilton Hawaiian Village® Waikiki Beach Resort Tapa Pool Cabanas
For the ultimate private retreat, poolside Cabanas for a day of relaxation may be reserved. Tapa Cabana rentals are available from 10am to 6pm.
- 7/19/2021 - Top Things You Need To Know Before Going Surfing
Surfing is among the top activities people try out while on a Hawaii vacation. It's a lot of fun and a great way to stay active. If you're interested in trying surfing, here are some things you need to know before starting your first lesson.
- 7/26/2021 - Stand Up Paddle Yoga Health Benefits
Similar to regular yoga, Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Yoga incorporates breath work, sun salutations, back bending, and even inversions if you're up to the challenge. It's a total body workout in which you unconsciously engage even more of your core in order to stabilize the board and stay in balance.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook