- 11/1/2021 - Basic Safety Tips For Kayaking
Kayaking is a fun and safe water activity that's worth trying out while in Hawaii. To help you enjoy the experience fully, here are some tips to stay safe in the water.
- 11/1/2021 - Waikiki Beach Activities at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Now Open with COVID-19 Safety Measures
BOOK NOW! Book your activity, tour and lessons today! Reservations are secured on a first come, first serve basis. Get your request today.
- 11/1/2021 - Waikiki Beach Activities Newsletter November 2021
Latest Waikiki Beach news, events, offers, tips from Waikiki Beach Activities the ambassadors of ALOHA.
- 11/8/2021 - Beach Safety For Kids
Spending some time at the beach is a great activity for kids and adults alike. To make sure they are safe in the water, here are some tips to keep in mind.
- 11/15/2021 - Comparing Inflatabe Vs Epoxy Stand Up Paddle Boards
Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) combines the best of kayaking and surfing, offering you the option to cruise in calm lagoon waters or charge waves in the open ocean.
- 11/22/2021 - How To Avoid Motion Sickness When On A Cruise
At Waikiki Beach Activities, the Spirit of Aloha is the newest and largest catamaran boarding along Waikiki Beach. Our Friday Fireworks Dinner Cruise and Sunset Cocktail Cruise offer unique experiences and views that you won't soon forget. To fully enjoy your cruise experience, here are some tips to help avoid motion or sea sickness.
- 11/29/2021 - Can You Learn To Surf Without Know How To Swim?
Surfing is among the top activities people try out while on a Hawaii vacation. It's a lot of fun and a great way to stay active. But it's also a serious water sport that requires specific skills.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?