- 1/1/2022 - Waikiki Beach Activities Newsletter January 2022
Latest Waikiki Beach news, events, offers, tips from Waikiki Beach Activities the ambassadors of ALOHA.
- 1/3/2022 - Ocean Safety For Parents
Enjoying some beach time is a great outdoor activity to spend with your family. To ensure your family's safety, here are some helpful reminders for parents about ocean safety.
- 1/10/2022 - Our Sunset Cocktail Cruise - The Perfect Romantic Getaway
Check out our Sunset Cocktail Cruise one enjoy a scenic barefoot sailing excursion for about an hour and a half. Dine on an array of "pupu" (appetizers) and snacks along with assorted beverages while enjoying a lovely Hawaiian sunset.
- 1/11/2022 - Waikiki Beach Activities's Role In The First International Union of Conservation of Nature (IUCN) Summit
This WBA History Moment tells of WBA’s role in the First International Union of Conservation of Nature (IUCN) Summit that was held in Hawaii. WBA was asked by Governor Ige’s Office to kokua the State by coordinating the opening VAKA Ceremony.
- 1/17/2022 - Top 10 Beach Gear To Bring On Your Trip
Get hot tips on great beach gear to bring to the beach.
- 1/24/2022 - How To Handle Your Surfboard
Surfing can be a fun and exhilarating way to enjoy your Hawaii vacation. Before you head out for your first surf lesson, remember that there are surf etiquette to be followed to avoid any unpleasantness among fellow surfers.
- 1/31/2022 - Snorkeling Safety Tips
Snorkeling is a great activity to experience while in Hawaii. To ensure that you have a great time in the water, here are some safety tips to remember.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?