- 2/1/2022 - Waikiki Beach Activities at Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort Now Open with COVID-19 Safety Measures
BOOK NOW! Book your activity, tour and lessons today! Reservations are secured on a first come, first serve basis. Get your request today.
- 2/6/2022 - Waikiki Beach Activities Newsletter February 2022
Latest Waikiki Beach news, events, offers, tips from Waikiki Beach Activities the ambassadors of ALOHA.
- 2/7/2022 - Waikiki Beach Safety - Follow Beach Signs
With the wind in your hair and the sand on your feet, a day at the beach can be one of the most relaxing activities you can spend in Waikiki. While you're enjoying your Hawaii vacation, it's also important to pay attention to various beach signs that alert and warn beachgoers of hazardous conditions.
- 2/14/2022 - How To Avoid Heat Exhaustion When Out In The Sun
Enjoying some beach time and having fun in the sun is a great way to enjoy your Hawaii vacation. But if you're not careful, heat exhaustion may occur and can be very dangerous. Here are some tips to remember to avoid heat exhaustion.
- 2/21/2022 - What To Know Before Going Snorkeling For The First Time
Snorkeling is a great activity to experience while in Hawaii. The beauty of Hawaii's reefs and ocean life attracts many visitors to try snorkeling for the first time. Before you head out into the water, here are some tips for beginners.
- 2/28/2022 - Fun Group Activity - Beach Volleyball
Enjoying a game of beach volleyball can be a great way to make new friends and spend a fun time outdoors at the beach during your Hawaii vacation. It's also a great team building activity.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?