- 7/2/2022 - Fireworks Dinner Cruise
Fridays 6-8 p.m.
Buffet & relaxed barefoot cruise. You have the best seat in the house for the Hilton fireworks display.
- 7/2/2022 - Waikiki Fireworks Show at the Hilton Hawaiian Village
Waikiki knows how to start the weekend with a bang! Every Friday night since 1988, the Hilton Hawaiian Village puts on a free fireworks show at the beach. Visitors and residents are treated to a free a 10-minute fireworks show that starts at 8:00pm and is visible even in the Ala Moana and Ward neighborhoods.
- 7/2/2022 - Waikiki Friday Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Celebrate Aloha Friday every week with a Fireworks spectacular on the sands of Waikiki Beach, directly in front of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort. Join us for this free show at 8:00pm. The best view can be seen from the Rockin' Hawaiian Rainbow Revue, Hau Tree Bar and the Tropic's Bar & Grill outdoor seating.
- 7/4/2022 - Skincare Myths
Spending some time in the sun is among the top things families do during their Hawaii vacation. To keep your skin safe, here are some of the common skincare myths you should be aware of.
- 7/11/2022 - What You Need To Know Before Starting Stand Up Paddle Boarding
Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) combines the best of kayaking and surfing, offering you the option to cruise in calm lagoon waters or charge waves in the open ocean. Test your balance and work out your core while you enjoy your time in the water.
- 7/18/2022 - Top Things You Need To Know Before Going Surfing
Surfing is among the top activities people try out while on a Hawaii vacation. It's a lot of fun and a great way to stay active. If you're interested in trying surfing, here are some things you need to know before starting your first lesson.
- 7/20/2022 - Waikiki Beach Activities Newsletter July 2022
Latest Waikiki Beach news, events, offers, tips from Waikiki Beach Activities the ambassadors of ALOHA.
- 7/25/2022 - Stand Up Paddle Yoga Health Benefits
Similar to regular yoga, Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Yoga incorporates breath work, sun salutations, back bending, and even inversions if you're up to the challenge. It's a total body workout in which you unconsciously engage even more of your core in order to stabilize the board and stay in balance.