- 9/1/2022 - Fireworks Dinner Cruise
Fridays 6-8 p.m.
Buffet & relaxed barefoot cruise. You have the best seat in the house for the Hilton fireworks display.
- 9/1/2022 - Waikiki Fireworks Show at the Hilton Hawaiian Village
Waikiki knows how to start the weekend with a bang! Every Friday night since 1988, the Hilton Hawaiian Village puts on a free fireworks show at the beach. Visitors and residents are treated to a free a 10-minute fireworks show that starts at 8:00pm and is visible even in the Ala Moana and Ward neighborhoods.
- 9/1/2022 - Waikiki Friday Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Celebrate Aloha Friday every week with a Fireworks spectacular on the sands of Waikiki Beach, directly in front of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort. Join us for this free show at 8:00pm. The best view can be seen from the Rockin' Hawaiian Rainbow Revue, Hau Tree Bar and the Tropic's Bar & Grill outdoor seating.
- 9/1/2022 - Waikiki Beach Activities Newsletter September 2022
Latest Waikiki Beach news, events, offers, tips from Waikiki Beach Activities the ambassadors of ALOHA.
- 9/5/2022 - Top 5 Reasons To Try Kayaking
Kayaking is a versatile sport that can be done in practically any body of water. Everyone from beginners to experts can enjoy the sport. If you're not sure you're ready to try kayaking, here are some top reasons you should definitely try it out!
- 9/12/2022 - About Diamond Head
When enjoying our Adventure Sail, one of the main highlights of the trip is a great view of the iconic Diamond Head. To help you prepare for this fun sail, here are a few interesting facts aboyt Diamond Head.
- 9/19/2022 - 10 Reasons Why You Should Try Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga
Stand up paddling (SUP) combines the best of kayaking and surfing, offering you the option to cruise in calm lagoon waters or charge waves in the open ocean. You can also test your balance and work out your core while you enjoy your time in the water.
- 9/26/2022 - Choose The Right Sunscreen For Your Hawaii Visit
Selecting a sunscreen that is both effective and reef safe important not only to protect skin from burns and cancer, but also to preserve Hawaii's oceans and marine life.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?