Waikiki Beach Activities
- 5/17/2018 - FEATURED WAIKIKI BOAT TOUR / CRUISE - Sunset Cocktail Cruise
Sunset Cocktail Cruise - $89/adult, $59/child
Relax on a scenic barefoot sailing excursion for about an hour and a half. Dine on an array of "pupu" (appetizers) and snacks, and assorted beverages.
- 5/16/2018 - Duke Kahanamoku's Creed of Aloha Master Page
Waikiki Beach Activities (WBA) is committed to Duke Kahanamoku's Creed of Aloha in our service to customers. Consider using Waikiki Beach Activities services at Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort & Spa to experience the Aloha spirit.
- 5/8/2018 - Why do visitors return year after year, here is the answer.
Learn what the "Ambassadors of Aloha" is all about.
- 4/1/2018 - FEATURED WAIKIKI BEACH TIP - Healthy Skin Tips
Ensure that you have a safe sun experience.
- 4/1/2018 - FEATURED WAIKIKI TOUR - Turtle Snorkel Sail, with Lunch
10:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. $129/adult, $89 child
Enjoy an all-you-can-eat lunch at sea, and snorkel in Hawaii's azure waters at Turtle Canyon. Whales visit December through April. See fish, reefs, even green sea turtles at play off the Waikiki coast. Operates daily except on Wednesdays.
- 4/1/2018 - FEATURED WAIKIKI BEACH ACTIVITIY - Stand Up Paddleboards
Try one of the hottest new watersports. Stand up paddling (SUP) combines the best of kayaking and surfing, offering you the option to cruise in calm lagoon waters or charge waves in the open ocean. Test your balance and work out your core while you enjoy your time in the water.
- 3/28/2018 - Waikiki Beach Activities, Ltd. at Hilton Hawaiian Village Hotel Expands its Management Staff
Waikiki Beach Activities, Ltd. (WBA), Hawaii's leading pool-and-beach service provider, announces the promotion of its top managing staff, exclusively serving the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort.
- 3/1/2018 - FEATURED WAIKIKI BEACH EQUIPMENT - Beach Comforts & Toys
Relax! We have all the beach accessories to put you in the shade, and in comfort. When you've decided it's time to move from one of our spectacular pools to the legendary Duke Kahanamoku Beach, we'll set you up. Check out our rental rates below to see how reasonable these tools of comfort can be.
- 3/1/2018 - FEATURED WAIKIKI BEACH ACTIVITY - Standup Paddle Yoga
Enjoy the beauty of the lagoon and achieve a state of zen, with this unique total body workout. Like a regular yoga class, Stand Up Paddleboard Yoga incorporates breath work, sun salutations, back bending, and even inversions if you're up to the challenge.
- 10/6/2017 - Archive News Post
- 10/26/2010 - WBA Employee, Ryan Roth, wins Retail Employee of the year 2010
The Retail Merchants of Hawaii, the trade association that represent hundreds of retail companies in honolulu and all of the islands named Ryan Roth, the Retail Employee of the year 2010
- 8/19/2008 - WBA President Bob Hampton Featured in Star Bulletin Editorial
- 8/12/2008 - 2008 Duke's Oceanfest Surfboard Water Polo Tournament To Move To Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon
The week long OceanFest event honors the birthday of Duke Kahanamoku, Hawaii's best known waterman and ambassador of Aloha.
- 8/10/2005 - Clyde Aikau/Aikau Pure Hawaiian Surf Academy Offers Surf School with WBA
- 8/5/2005 - News Article from Waikiki Press talking about WBA's Guest Service
- 2/20/2005 - No Archive Yet
- 2/1/2005 - Waikiki Beach Activities Wins First Place in The 20th Annual Ala Wai Challenge
Questions? Ready for an appointment?