- 11/1/2020 - Waikiki Friday Fireworks at Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Celebrate Aloha Friday every week with a Fireworks spectacular on the sands of Waikiki Beach, directly in front of the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort. Join us for this free show at 7.45pm. The best view can be seen from the Rockin' Hawaiian Rainbow Revue, Hau Tree Bar and the Tropic's Bar & Grill outdoor seating.
- 11/1/2020 - Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Lagoon Activities Video (Waikiki, Honolulu, Hawaii)
Enjoy an array of fun-filled family activities at Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon, a spectacular five-acre salt-water lagoon featuring a state-of-the-art water circulation system. Named after Hawaii's legendary Ambassador of Aloha - surfer and Olympic swimming champion, Duke Paoa Kahanamoku - our sparkling lagoon is the perfect place to lounge on a beach chair, take a tranquil swim, or while away the hour beneath swaying palm trees.
- 11/1/2020 - Waikiki Surf Lessons Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort Video
Looking for the best surfing experience while on the islands? Look no further. Our surf instructors are simply the best. They have been surfing the waters of Hawaii and teaching surfing for many years. They are committed to your safety, customer service, and in delivering an experience you'll remember for a long time. You will be catching your first set of waves with them in the same spot where Hawaiian royalties and the legendary Duke Kahanamoku surfed.
- 11/1/2020 - Waikiki Beach Activities Newsletter November 2020
Latest Waikiki Beach news, events, offers, tips from Waikiki Beach Activities the ambassadors of ALOHA.
- 11/2/2020 - Basic Safety Tips For Kayaking
Kayaking is a fun and safe water activity that's worth trying out while in Hawaii. To help you enjoy the experience fully, here are some tips to stay safe in the water.
- 11/9/2020 - Beach Safety For Kids
Spending some time at the beach is a great activity for kids and adults alike. To make sure they are safe in the water, here are some tips to keep in mind.
- 11/16/2020 - Comparing Inflatabe Vs Epoxy Stand Up Paddle Boards
Stand Up Paddle Board (SUP) combines the best of kayaking and surfing, offering you the option to cruise in calm lagoon waters or charge waves in the open ocean.
- 11/23/2020 - How To Avoid Motion Sickness When On A Cruise
At Waikiki Beach Activities, the Spirit of Aloha is the newest and largest catamaran boarding along Waikiki Beach. Our Friday Fireworks Dinner Cruise and Sunset Cocktail Cruise offer unique experiences and views that you won't soon forget. To fully enjoy your cruise experience, here are some tips to help avoid motion or sea sickness.
- 11/30/2020 - Can You Learn To Surf Without Know How To Swim?
Surfing is among the top activities people try out while on a Hawaii vacation. It's a lot of fun and a great way to stay active. But it's also a serious water sport that requires specific skills.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?