Healthy Skin Tips
HEALTHY SKIN INFORMATION FROM BOB HAMPTON
"I have been working in Hawaii's sun since 1960, sailing on boats off Waikiki and Lahaina and working on the beach. I am 68 years old and it took a serious case of squamous cell skin cancer to wake me up to the fact that I need to apply sun screen protection on my skin all of the time.
The following steps can ensure that you have a safe sun experience
- ALWAYS use sun screen when in the sun. After exercise or getting wet reapply the sunscreen. ALL sunscreens will wash off. This protects your skin
- After a day in the sun apply Aloe with Tea Tree Oil to your exposed areas after you shower. This heals your skin
- For maximum benefits follow up with a liberal application of moisturizer containing Aloe. This makes your skin soft and healthy.
"Proper use of sun care products with 15 or more SPF also helps prevent wrinkles. WBA beachboys and lifeguards use sun screen lotions to protect themselves during their nine hour shifts in the sun.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
- RELATED LINKS
- About Waikiki Beach Activities
Waikiki Beach Activities (WBA). Our name says it all. Since the late 80's WBA has grown to be one of the largest beach services in Waikiki. Our home is in the Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort & Spa, the largest beach resort in the Pacific and it is truly a village on the beach that is the home of Duke Paoa Kahanamoku, the father of International Surfing and the Official Ambassador of Aloha. Our motto is Safety, Service and Sales. More...
- Book Now! - Activities Reservation
BOOK NOW! Book your activity, tour and lessons today! Reservations are secured on a first come, first serve basis. Get your request today.
- Photo Gallery & Video Gallery
View some photos of our facilities and activities.
- Beach Activity Packages
Have beach party right at the beach!
- Beach Activities, Tours, Lessons
View a list of different types of beach activities we offer.
- Beach Equipment, Beach Umbrellas & Lounges Rental
View a list of different types of beach equipment we offer
- Waikiki Beach Activities Testimonials
Here is what some of our customers have to say.